Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy!

I got another one of those emails from my mother late last week - "We haven't heard from you in awhile. Just wondering how you're doing." And then I got a voicemail [Note: Hate voicemail.] from my mother on Sunday saying exactly the same thing. As if I needed to be reminded that things are busier than I'd like and that I'm a terrible daughter who hasn't talked to her parents in, well, over-a-week.

Seriously, though. Of the past nine evenings, I've had plans on EIGHT of them. Maybe to you social butterflied out there, that's no big deal, but this is coming from homebody Jennifer! I generally try not to have plans two nights in a row. (Eight of nine calculated to more than two in a row.) How did this happen???

And... I've got plans for the next three nights!

(Woe is me. I have fun things going on. I know, I know, I'm only half complaining!)

And, with that, I shall leave you again! Hopefully I'll get the chance to actually write about some of my happenings, rather than just allude to them! And, you know, call my mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment