Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"New Year's Resolution"

The quotes are because I generally try to make "resolutions" all year long.  This time, it's just actually close to New Year's...

(Also, perhaps if I document it, it'll happen???)

I would like to read my magazines in a timely manner.  That's what's supposed to happen.  Magazines are slightly fluffy, you browse through them... and then the next one comes in a month.

Right?

NO.

I currently have (unread):
- Three Real Simples
- Two dwells
- One Tattoo
- Three Bostons
- One Met Home
That's what I could find, anyways.  TEN unread magazines.  What?  I mean, many of these don't even apply anymore.  Thanksgiving and Christmas are over...

(In my defense, most of these are left to browse till I can really focus, as I was to get something out of them.  Apparently, however, I'm unable to focus.  Ever.)

But, seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment